|Linden's work hours|
|Mon||9 am.||8 pm|
|Tue||9 am.||8 pm|
|Wed||9 am.||8 pm|
|Thur||9 am.||8 pm|
|Fri||9 am.||8 pm|
|Sat||9 am.||6 pm|
|Sun||10 am.||3 pm|
|Catalog > Featured Product> Medical Scooters|
GO-GO ELITE TRAVELLER 3-WHEEL SCOOTER (Pride)
DescriptionThe quickest way to travel.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller®’s compact design allows it to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance. Take the guesswork out of travel with simple, one hand Feather-touch disassembly. Go where you want to go, easily, with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
1. Battery charger: Off-board, 2 amp
2. Per-charge range: 12AH: Up to 10miles
3. Drive train: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
4. Dual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanical
5. Battery requirements: (2) 12V deep-cycle (standard)
6. Weight w/o battery pack: 75 lbs.
7. Heaviest piece: 28 lbs. (front section)
8. Compatible batteries: 12 AH
9. Weight: Batteries (2 required): 12 AH (20 lbs. battery pack)
10. Standard seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
11. Ground clearance: 2.5”
12. Turning radius: 32.5”
13. Max. weight capacity: 275 lbs.
14. Maximum speed: Up to 4.25 mph
15. Overall length: 36”
16. Rear tires: 2.5” x 8” solid
17. Anti-tips: Rear
18. Overall width: 19.25”
19. Front tires: 2” x 8” solid
NotesThe information contained herein is correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, ground clearance, turning radius, length and width is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
Speed and range varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
AGM or gel cell type battery recommended. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Send to Friend
|Iselin's work hours|
|Mon||9 am.||6 pm|
|Tue||9 am.||6 pm|
|Wed||9 am.||6 pm|
|Thur||9 am.||6 pm|
|Fri||9 am.||6 pm|
|Sat||9 am||4 pm|